- Pay one green fee price per day that is good for 9 or 18 holes.
- Our green fee prices are amongst the least expensive on PEI.
- Our $12 Tuesday green fee special is the best value on PEI and runs all summer!
- A family of 4 can play for under $60 (excluding power cart)
- Save even more with our 10 round Islander Special packages.
Strathgartney Highlands Golf course is a picturesque 9-hole golf course located in the rolling hills of Bonshaw, 25 km west of Charlottetown and 25 km from the Confederation Bridge. Located just 1 minute off the Trans-Canada Highway (McManus Road exit), the course provides an enjoyable and challenging outing for Islanders and vacationers looking to improve their game.
Golf club, pull cart, and power cart rentals are available at the pro shop, along with light snacks and refreshments.
Take advantage of our 275-yard driving range before or after your round.
We’re open daily from 9:00 am to dusk, weather permitting, May to early October.